Can I just say how much I LOVE the Delicate Dahlias stamp set from the Sale-a-bration Catalog?! Delicate Dahlias is a Two-Step stamp set which is so easy to use because it is a photopolymer stamp set, which means you can see through the clear stamp to line things up. The stamp set is also a “Dist-INK-tive” style stamp which means the image has depth and shading to make it more realistic. Notice all the shading on the flower? That’s done simply by stamping it once!
The Delicate Dahlias stamp set is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration items you can choose with a qualifying purchase. Some Sale-a-bration items are earned with a $50 purchase while others, like Delicate Dahlias is yours with a $100 purchase.
I created more depth to the image by popping up a second layer of flower on top of the first.
- Basic White Thick: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Use the 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” piece of Basic White to cut out the largest Scalloped Contours Die
- Stamp sentiment in Memento ink
- On the 3-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White stamp the flower out line twice and the leaves twice
- Stamp the “solid” flower over outline flower with Rich Razzleberry Ink stamping off once for each flower. Stamp the “solid” leaves in Pear Pizzazz.
- Use Paper Snips to cut out the two leaves and one flower.
- On the second flower cut carefully around the edges of a smaller section of the flower
- Use Bone Folder to curve the petals of the flowers back, then attach the large flower to the scalloped piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach small flower on top of large flower with Dimensionals
- Tuck leaves under flower petals attaching them with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Fold card base in half on score line and attach the scalloped layer to the card with Dimensionals.
- Attach three sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack to the card
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: FGJ4UANN when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe