We will be designing fabulous stamping and paper craft projects with fall, winter and Christmas themes featuring product from the new 2021 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. The classes will focus on cards, gift ideas, and 3-D projects. We will have enough projects to keep you busy the entire day. This is like a stamp class on steroids…in fact it will be many classes all day long that are all included in your fee. It’s a great time to get together with friends and make some new friends while having fun stamping.
Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Time: 9:00am – 4:30 pm
Location: Edgerton Middle School in the Home Ec room (with regular tables and chairs)
300 Elm High Dr. in Edgerton, WI 53534
What’s Included for the in person event?
- Fun projects to fill the entire day
- All projects are designed, cut, and prepped for you to complete
- Handouts with step-by-step photos of each project
- Door prizes
- Many extra surprises throughout the day
- Raffle Prizes
We will have stamping, punching and die-cutting stations where you can use our supplies. I will also post out a supply list so you can bring your own and be able to work right at your table and not have to wait in line for our supplies.
Fall Fest Retreat Fee: $100
just contact me and let me know you’d like to join in the fun and I’ll let you know your payment options
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 17th or when full.
Space is limited and registration will close when we reach capacity, so don’t delay!
Do you live too far away to attend or the date doesn’t work for you?
Have no fear, we are also offering Fall Fest Retreat to Go. We’ll be offering all the same projects and classes for the To Go option as the in person option. This is a great opportunity to have your own personal retreat in the comfort of your home. Or better yet, get your family & friends to register for the event too and gather for a fun Girls Day of crafting with everything designed and prepped for you.
What’s included in the Fall Fest Retreat in a Box?
- 4 class projects kits with everything cut and ready for you to make (a project means a set of cards, not a single card). The class project kits will include card classes, framed art, and 3-D projects that I know you’re going to LOVE!
- Extra little products and surprises for you
- PDF Tutorial with step-by-step instructions as well as photos will be emailed to you when your box ships
All of this for just $100 including shipping to you
- I will provide you with a supply list (by September 24th) with stamp sets and ink colors you’ll need to complete the projects
- I will be offering a 20% off discount on all products on the supply list should you choose to order them through me.
Registration deadline: Friday, September 17th or when all of the Retreat to Go Boxes are spoken for. There will be a limited number of Retreats in a Box available so don’t delay!
- Your Fall Fest Retreat in a Box will be shipped to you on or before October 22nd and you can work on it whenever it fits into your schedule.
How to register for this event:
- Please contact me to let me know you want to register and I’ll let you know how to pay
- I will need your full name and address so I can ship the retreat in a box directly to you.
Sale-a-bration is going strong – now through September 30th you can choose from a variety of products for FREE with a minimum $50 order.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe