Sparkle, glitter and shine…this card is so simple yet elegant, just like newly fallen snow in the winter. This card features the Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the subtle Shimmer Sequins and the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon from the same suite of products.
One thing that makes this card so special is the fact that you can see both sides of the designer paper in the card. One one the front and the other when you open the card up. I used the Scalloped Contour Dies for the inside panel and the Holly Jolly Wishes for the sentiment.
Basic White Thick : 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Basic White: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ and 3-1/2″ x 5″
Peaceful Place DSP: 8″ x 5-1/4″ score at 4″
Smoky Slate: 3″ x 3″
White Glittered Organdy Ribbon: 8″
- Fold Designer Paper on score line and attach to the large Thick Basic White piece with fold to the left side
- Attach the 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ basic White piece to the card front, then attach the Smoky Slate piece on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach snowflake with Multi-purpose Glue, then attach a few of the Subtle Shimmer Sequins.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and attach to the card front with Mini Glue Dots
- Die-cut the second largest scalloped rectangle from the remaining Basic White piece using the Scalloped Contour Dies, then stamp the sentiment from Holly Jolly Wishes in Basic Gray and attach to the inside of the card.
- Attach a few of the Subtle Shimmer Sequins with Multi-purpose Glue.
Sale-a-bration is going strong – now through September 30th you can choose from a variety of products for FREE with a minimum $50 order.
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe