I truly enjoyed making this card using the Welcoming Woods stamp set, our Blending Brushes and the new Cork Specialty Paper. Read on for the full instructions.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Early Espresso on the lower right corner of Cajun Craze piece and attach to the Misty Moonlight card base
- Attach cork piece to the left side of card front
- Attach Night of Navy piece to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stick a Post-it Note on Basic White piece covering up the lower 3/4″
- Use Blending Brush to pick up Crushed Curry ink and blend it on the white cardstock above the Post-it Note so that it has ink about 3/4″ up from Post it Note.
- Use another Blending Brush or clean off brush, then pick up Cajun Craze ink and blend above and somewhat over the Crushed Curry.
- Continue as above using Misty Moonlight and then Night of Navy being sure to blend the colors rather than having distinct stripes.
- Remove Post-it Note and now place it to cover up the Crushed Curry you blended on first, exposing the Basic White that was originally covered up. Use Crumb Cake ink to blend color here to cover the white. Now all blending is done
- Stamp trees in Early Espresso over blended layers making sure the tree trunks are in the Crumb Cake area.
- Stamp the “ground” image in Soft Suede just under the Crushed Curry ink, making sure that the tree trunks fir in the void areas of the image.
- Stamp leaves randomly over trees with Early Espresso ink and then attach this to the Night of Navy on the card front
- Add three of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to the card
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe