I’ve really enjoyed playing with the Kindest Gnomes stamp set and the coordinating Gnomes Dies. I’m not quite ready to do a bunch of Christmas stuff, but I thought I’d try a Fall card using the Kindest Gnomes Bundle. I used the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper and decided to emboss one of the Leaf Labels with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. I love that touch of texture.
- Crushed Curry: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base and ½” x 2-1/2” for banner
- Basic Black: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 5” x 3-3/4” for layering and 2-1/2” x 2” for stamping
- Celebrate Everything DSP- star print: 4-1/2” x 2”
- Celebrate Everything DSP- plaid print: 3-1/4” x 1-3/4”
- Fold card base at score line, then attach the piece of Basic Black to the front of card
- Adhere the “star print” DSP to the left side of large Basic White piece and the “plaid print” to the right side as shown
- Add texture to the leaf from Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack by embossing with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, then adhere this to the card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Stamp gnome on small Basic White piece with Memento Ink and color in with Stampin’ Blend Markers as shown, then die-cut with the coordinating Gnomes Dies and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on small Crushed Curry piece with Memento Ink and punch the right side with the Banner Pick a Punch, then attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Adhere 5 of the black Classic Matte Dots as shown
Supplies used on todays card can be ordered by clicking on the photos below
September 21st is the last day to get in on week 3 of the September Weekly Specials.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: WMPPKC9C when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe