We are on the forth and final card in my Christmas Scottie Fun Fold Series. Today’s card is obviously Christmas, but we have already covered Autumn, Bithday and All Occasion cards. You can view the other cards by clicking the links below.
Pacific Point: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2-3/4” and 5-1/2”
1-1/4” x 11” scored at 2-3/4” and 5-1/2”
Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” for inside
2-3/4” x 6” for stamping 2 “standing” dogs
2-3/4” x 2-3/4” for stamping “sitting” dog
¾” x 2-1/2” for banner
Celebrate Everything DSP “ornament” print: 4” x 2-1/2”
Celebrate Everything DSP “blue” print 4” x 2-1/2”
1” x 5-1/4”
2 pieces 1” x 2-1/2”
- Using the Stamparatus and Memento Black Ink, stamp the “begging dog” on the 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” piece of Basic White positioned as shown. On the 2-3/4” x 6” piece stamp the “standing dog” once, then flip the cardstock around to stamp the same dog again on the other end of the paper as shown. Restamp the images if you don’t have full coverage with the memento Ink.
- Use scissors to “fussy cut” the “begging dog” and the Scottie Dog Punch to punch the 2 “standing dogs”.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” on the large Basic White piece with Pacific Point ink in the upper right corner and attach this to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Basic White piece with Pacific Point and snip one end to make a banner
- Fold the Pacific Point pieces of card stock as shown.
- Attach the “ornament” print to the front fold of the card and the large “blue” print to the inside flap of the card.
- On the narrow Pacific Point piece attach the 1” strips of “blue” print. PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE 3 PARTS TO THIS NARROW STRIP.
- Fold the card so the “ornament” print is on top and attach the 5-1/2” portion of the narrow strip over the ornament print.
- Open the card all the way and attach the other end of the narrow strip to the inside of the card on the right. DO NOT ADHERE THE CENTER PORTION OF THE STRIP TO ANYTHING.
- Attach one of the “standing dogs” to the far-right portion of the inside of the card on the narrow strip with adhesive (not Dimensionals)
- Attach the banner to the center section of the narrow strip with adhesive (not Dimensionals)
- Close the card and attach the remaining “standing dog” to the narrow strip with Dimensionals so that it is hiding the first “standing dog”
- Attach the “begging dog” to the front of the card as shown with Dimensionals.
Supplies used on todays card can be ordered by clicking on the photos below
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me!
FREE CREATE WITH US INTERNATIONAL TUTORIAL BUNDLE WITH PURCHASE
To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $50 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive a 15 card project tutorial bundle featuring products with Fun Folds. These tutorials are created by the Create With Us International Team that I am a member of. The tutorial is also available for purchase for $20 - just pop me an email if you'd like to purchase it.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: JXVUTFAV when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe