I’ve got exciting news about a brand new product line that is coming out April 1st.
Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Our new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Here we are, the end of Sale-a-bration! Time is running out on the very best Starter Kit Deal of the whole year! If you have ever thought “My Wish List is SO long…” then the Starter kit is the way to go!
During Sale-a-bration 2019, which ends March 31st, you actually have TWO choices!
- $99- choose $175 in product from the Annual or Occasions catalog.
- $129- chose $175 in product from the Annual or Occasions catalog AND get the Craft and Carry Tote!!
When you purchase the Starter Kit, you actually earn a 20% discount off EVERY purchase for the next 3 months? And,that includes the new Storage by Stampin’ Up! or anything else you want! That’s right, Stampin’ Up! demonstrators (even those that join just for the discount) get a minimum of 20% off everything all the time.
What’s in the starter kit? That’s entirely up to you, because you choose whatever you want from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog, and the Clearance Rack.
I’d love the discount, but I don’t want to sell or do classes or parties: That’s okay, there is no requirement to do any of those things when you purchase the starter kit. You will continue to receive a minimum 20% discount on all orders as long as you place a minimum $300 in orders per quarter. If you don’t, you simply go back to being a customer. That’s it, it’s that simple. Contact me and I’ll answer any other questions you may have. I’d love to have you as part of my Stampin’ Sisters Team!
Here are a few cards created with some of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets. You have until March 31st to get yours, then they’re gone forever!