After hosting day retreats and co-hosting weekend retreats for 13 years, this past January I ventured out to hosting a week long cruise retreat on the high seas. Since two of my favorite things to do are paper crafts with rubber stamps and traveling, it only made sense to me to combine the two, and thus Stamp Crop & Cruise was born. My Stamp Crop & Cruise maiden Voyage in January 2019 proved to be tons of fun, so much fun that 80% of my crafting guests from 2019 signed up for my 2020 Stamp Crop & Cruise! Word spread and more and more people have hopped on board and now my 2020 Stamp Crop & Cruise if filled to capacity.
Not wanting to turn people away, I have now secured a contract for my 2021 Stamp Crop & Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas for a 7 night adventure to the Eastern Caribbean April 4th – 11th 2021. I have a real passion for retreats and love to surprise and delight my guests with fabulous projects, fun games, amazing ports of call as well as many unexpected surprises.
For my 2021 Cruise, we’ll depart from Miami, Florida and visit St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Thomas and Royal Caribbean’s private Island Coco Cay plus we’ll have 3 days crafting at sea, not to mention the amazing Oasis of the Seas Ship!
This cruise experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft.
Cruise portion includes:
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- All ship board entertainment and complimentary activities. including
- Rest & Relaxation in the Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- 4 pools, including the Solarium, and adults-only retreat + Cantilevered whirlpools
- The Ultimate Abyss, the Perfect Storm Slides, FlowRider surf simulator, Rock Climbing Wall, Ice-skating rink and more.
- Broadway style shows
- AquaTheater and high-diving aerial performances
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Programs
- Casino Royale
- Bars, clubs & lounges including the Bionic Bar.
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
- Special neighborhoods include Central Park & the Boardwalk
- Duty-free shopping
- Multiple complimentary dining options as well as some Specialty Restaurants (cover charge applies)
- 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies)
- And so much more!!
Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include:
- 8 Classes quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention – featuring
- Card making
- Fun Folds
- 24 page 12” x 12” scrapbook
- Classes will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos.
- In addition, the Craft Room will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. – midnight. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects to work on.
- Goodie Bags + Surprises galore!
Do you want to see what all the fun and excitement is about? You can check out my blog posts from this years Stamp Crop & Cruise and see what you’ve been missing. But, you don’t have to miss out anymore, you can get registered now for my 2021 cruise and join in the fun.