- Fresh Freesia: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: 1-1/2” x 1”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 2”
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (gingham print): 5-1/2” x 1”
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (1 small and 1 large pansy and 2 leaves)
- Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon: 28”
- Place the scallop edge die from the Scallop Contours Dies 1” from the edge of the Fresh Freesia card front and run in through the Stampin’ Cut Machine
- Cut the scallop edge on the Blackberry Bliss piece and attach it to the backside of the card front so that a border of it shows beneath the Fresh Freesia.
- Attach the Gingham print to the inside of the card along the lower edge so it peeks out when the card is closed.
- Use the second smallest scalloped rectangle from the Scallop Contours Dies and cut it from the Basic White piece then stamp the sentiment from Pansy Patch in Blackberry Bliss
- Thread the ribbon through the Basic White piece, then attach the label to the card with Stampin Seal making sure the ribbon can still slide behind it.
- Wrap the ribbon around the front flap of the card and tie it in a double knot on the front of the card and then tie it in a bow.
- Die cut the large and small flowers and 2 leaves from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper using the Pansy Dies, then attach these to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Pastel Pearls to the label
The Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon is one of the items on the Retiring Products list from the Spring Mini Catalog. If you want it or any of the other soon to be gone products, get them now as they’re only available until June 30th or while supplies last. You can view the list of retiring products HERE
You can order the supplies for this card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: YRDZQYMSwhen placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe