Today, I’ve got a really fun Pop-Up Birthday Card featuring the Rhino Ready stamp set. This stamp set is not found in any catalog as it is available only through my online store. I’ve also used the Radiating Stitches Dies (another Online Exclusive product) and a couple new colors that will be available to all on May 2nd when the new Annual catalog goes live.
One thing that makes this card so fun is the inside of the card has a pop-up feature that is super easy to recreate. Be sure to scroll down for the complete instructions on how to do the pop-up feature.
Boho Blue: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base
Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
3-3/4” x 2-1/2”
5-1/2” x 2-1/2”
5-1/4” x 8-1/4” scored at 4-1/8”
3” X ½” scored at ½”, 1-1/4”,1-3/4” and 2-1/2”
Lemon Lime Twist: 4-1/4” x 3”
Boho Blue print from 2023-2025 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper: 2” x 3-3/4”
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Ink on the upper right corner of the 5-1/2” x 4” piece of Basic White, then adhere the Boho Blue piece of DSP to the left side and adhere to the card base.
- Die-cut the smallest rectangle from Radiating Stitches from the 3-3/4” x 2-1/2” piece of Basic White, then use the Blending Brush with Boho Blue Ink to blend the color all over the rectangle.
- Die-cut the medium rectangle from Radiating Stitches from the Lemon Lime Twist piece and adhere the small rectangle on the Lemon Lime Twist piece with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach the layers of rectangles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the 5-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of Basic White, stamp the rhino and 2 bunches of grass with Memento Ink.
- Color the rhino with Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Combo and the Grass with Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends Combo, then fussy cut these images and adhere the grass bunches as shown with Seal and the rhino with Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card, fold the 5-1/4” x 8-1/4” on the score line and stamp a row of grass along the score line, then use the Blending Brush with Boho Blue Ink to blend the color all over from the grass line on up to the top.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Ink as shown, then adhere the top portion with the sky and grass to the inside of the card as show with Seal, then apply seal to the backside of the lower portion and close the card. This will allow the card to close all the way without you needing to readjust it.
- Fold the 3” X ½” strip of Basic White on the score lines and overlap the ends making a square shape and secure with Seal, then adhere the square as shown and make sure the card closes flat.
- On the remaining Basic White piece stamp the rhino & bird image with Memento Ink and color in with Gray Granite and Boho Blue Stampin’ Blends Combos, then fussy cut the image and adhere to the front of the square.
- Stamp the Party horn image with memento near the rhino’s feet and color with Lemon Lime Twist and Boho Blue Stampin’ Blends.
Please keep in mind, the new products featured in todays project will be available to order on May 2nd and don’t forget to check out all of the Last Chance products available through May 1st or while supplies last.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me!
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: 4D664J4A when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe