I’ve got 18 years of paper crafting retreats under my belt and am anxiously looking forward to my next cruise retreat. 2024 will mark my 5th Stamp Crop & Cruise and it’s nearly sold out, there are only 7 spots available! I’d love to have you join in the fun!
Join me January 19-26, 2024, aboard Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas for a 7 night Mexican Riviera Cruise from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta plus 3 days crafting at sea!
Cruise prices are based on the type of cabin you select, but the cost is amazing when you factor in everything that’s included. Save more by getting in on some of the amazing cruise specials the cruise line offers. Here’s what’s included:
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- All shipboard entertainment and complimentary activities. including
- Rest & Relaxation in the Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- 4 pools, including the Solarium, and adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- The Blaster aqua coaster, Riptide mat racer waterslide, FlowRider surf simulator, Rock Climbing Wall, Ice-skating rink and more.
- Broadway style shows
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Programs
- Casino Royale
- Bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover charge, including Lime & Coconut and the Bamboo Room
- Duty-free shopping
- Multiple complimentary dining options as well as some Specialty Restaurants including Hooked Seafood & Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver (cover charge applies)
- 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies)
- And so much more!!
This experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft. Check out a recap of our 2023 cruise HERE!
Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include:
- 8 Classes quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention – featuring
- Card making
- Fun Folds
- 12” x 12” scrapbook pages
- Classes will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos.
- In addition, the Craft Room will be open 24/7. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects to work on.
- Goodie Bags, Games & Surprises galore!
Here’s what past guests have said about my Stamp Crop & Cruise Retreat:
- It became obvious very quickly how much time Tina invested in making sure we had very high-quality projects with a variety of techniques. It is also astonishing how well organized this event was. I could not have asked for a better time and a better host. Please think about joining us next year. You won’t want to miss out. Colleen K
- The classes were beyond anything I could have imagined. All the projects we completed were beautiful and ranged from easy (for the beginner) to more challenging for the more experienced stamper, with plenty of written and one-on-one instruction as needed. Ellen A.
- Tina’s relaxed, down to earth personality and teaching style immediately put me to ease. I highly recommend crafty folks to participate in Tina’s future events! Jameka J-B
To guarantee the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with Crop & Cruise/Dream Vacations.
In order to participate in this event, (the cruise only or the cruise & crafting) you MUST book through Cruise & Crop/Dream Vacations. They will be able to answer any questions regarding the travel and cruise portion of the trip. They can also handle your air flights for you. If you book directly with the cruise line or with another agent, you are not eligible to be part of my Stamp, Crop & Cruise Retreat.
For more information and to register for Stamp Crop & Cruise Retreat please click HERE or contact Cruise & Crop/Dream Vacations: email@example.com or 1-800-645-1481
I am here to answer any crafting related questions. 2024 marks my 18th year of hosting crafting retreats and they have always been a huge hit! Space is limited so don’t delay, you know you wanna do this! Tell all your friends and let’s make this a trip to remember. Thank you!
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: DZTAECAU when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe