There’s a stamp set and coordinating dies in the new catalog that is totally designed for the crafter in us all. The “It Starts With Art Bundle” features a stamp set with the same name and coordinating Arts & Crafts Dies and is available at a 10% savings when purchased in the bundle. But wait…there’s more…there is an entire suite of products, “Follow Your Art Suite” that coordinate with the bundle. The Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper has fun crafty prints, there’s an embossing folder called Button Button that…you guessed it…embosses button images, there’s a fun package of Washi Tape that even has images of the Stampin’ Up! logo, a tiny shipping box to fill with fun treats and a fabulous Embellishment Kit.
I added texture on the Blueberry Bushel cardstock with the Button Button Embossing Folder and layered that on the Seaside Spray card base. Look closely above and below the Follow Your Art DSP….do you see the ribbon? I cut a piece of the Seaside Spray Linen Scalloped Ribbon in half the long way and tucked one piece under the top of the DSP and the other under the lower edge. Next I stamped the bottle in Blueberry Bushel ink and colored over the image with Wink of Stella. By painting it right over the ink, it pulls a little of the ink with it and that’s how I got a light blue sprkle to the bottle. The sentiment embellishment was created by stamping the “scallop image two times and cutting it out with the Arts & Crafts Dies. I then stamped the sentiment on one piece and layered them on top of one another with one piece vertical and one piece horizontal. Both the sentiment and bottle are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
There are so many fun things that can be created with the products in this suite. Look at the incredible display my team member Amanda Waldhart made for a display at our demonstrator event last weekend. Let’s take a closer look…
You can order any of these supplies by clicking on the photos below
Father’s day is this weekend, so I’ve been making a couple cards for a a couple special “Dad’s” in my life. This card uses the stamp set called A Good Man. Its the perfect stamp set for Father’s Day, birthday’s , thank you and more.
Wanting a little feel of nature, I went with the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper and used the print with various shades of leaves. I layered the DSP in Old Olive and added a piece of ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack. The old Olive piece was then layered on a piece of Mossy Meadow and then on the Balmy Blue card base. The main image of the guy in a beach chair was stamped with memento Ink on Whisper White and cut out using the Stitched Shapes Dies. After coloring the image with Stampin’ Write Markers in Light Balmy Blue, Old Olive Combo and Light Crumb Cake I popped the circle off the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. For the sentiments, also from A Good Guy stamp set, I stamped “It’s Your Day on Balmy Blue and punched it out with the 1-1/8” scallop Circle Punch, then popped it up with Dimensionals. Finally, I stamped “Relax Your Way” on a 3/8″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White that I cut into a banner.
Supplies for this card can be purchased through my store by clicking the photos below.
Have you checked out the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper yet? Oh my, I can’t tell you how pretty it is…not only are the designs stunning but many of the prints have a heat embossed look to them. I decided to use the Mosaic Mood Suite for today’s card highlighting the Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Memorable Mosaic stamp set and the coordinating Timeless Label Punch.
- Stamp Sets – Memorable Mosaic (149226)
- Card Stock –Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Soft Suede (115318)
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark (102283)
- Miscellaneous – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (149478); Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon (149480); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Metallic Pearls (146282); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Mint Macaron: 4-1/4” x 11” score at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Mosaic Mood DSP: (3 different prints) 4” x 2”, and two pieces 1” x 3”
- Soft Suede: Two pieces 1-1/8” x 3-1/8” and one piece 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon: 5”
- Attach larger piece of Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper to the lower edge of the Whisper White piece.
- Wrap ribbon around Whisper White piece at top of DSP layer and secure to the back with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach Whisper White layer on the card base with Snail.
- Attach the other two DSP pieces to the smaller Soft Suede pieces and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach gold Metallic Pearls to the DSP strips.
- Stamp sentiment on larger Soft Suede piece with VersaMark and sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder of the stamped image. Pour off excess powder and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Once the embossing has cooled use Timeless Label Punch to cut image out then pop label off card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click on photos below to order supplies used on this card